We can not predict how safe our community will be on October 24, 2020. Should safety concerns change for the better, we will announce our in-person event for October 24th no later than October 1.
The following guidelines will be followed:
Packet pick up:
- Mask will be required
- You will be picking up your bib only! Your swag will be mailed to the address you provided, regardless.
- Packet pick up will be held outdoors. Confirmed location and time will be included in the information email, emailed to you by October 15.
- Race start time 4 PM (5k distance only)
- Mask will be required: while picking up your bib, at the start line, within your start wave, and once you cross the finish line/post your run.
- No water stop will be provided along the course.
- Course will be open for 80 min for completion
- Three waves will be offered starting 5 min apart. Mask and physical distancing will be required within each wave.
- Refreshment bags will be available for each runner to collect and take back to their car for re-fueling.
- Refreshment bags will include bottled water, and two edible pre-packaged items.
- Medals will be mailed to you regardless, no medals will be handed out at the finish line.
- NO awards ceremony will take place. Results will be texted to you based on information you provide at registration. Full results will be available via our website results page.
- You will be encouraged to use your walk to your vehicle as a cool down, and to return to your vehicle (or leave the finish line race area) as soon as you complete your race.
It is Halloween after all! You are encouraged to run in costume! Be sure to post your costumed selfie to our social media platforms to be entered into our costume contest. The costume contest will be virtual only.
Things to be sure to NOTE:
- 10k distance is virtual only.
- Scarecrow Sprint Fun Run is virtual only.
- Costume contest is virtual only.
- Announcement of in person event will be made by October 1 an available to all those registered at that time.
- NO packet pick or race day registration.
- Should we go with an in person event, registered to date runners will receive an email, and our website will be updated.
-Those registered for our virtual races will have first priority to participate in our in-person event.
- Mask will be required anytime your are not running. Volunteers and staff will be prepared to ask you to please wear a hands free mask for packet pick up, start line, and finish line. (Anytime you are not running)
- Volunteers and staff will be wearing mask and gloves .
- All runners registered by October 10 will receive their race swag before Oct. 24.
- All runners registered after October 10 will receive their race swag after the race date.
- Race swag will not be available for pick up at packet pick or on race day.
Copyright © Ghost, Goblins, & Ghouls Spooktacular 5k All rights Reserved